Responsible for the effective, efficient and integrated operation of a specific hospital/clinic belongs to Hoan My Group that is consistent with the strategy and goals of the Group’s strategic plan.
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the Hospital/Clinic’s plans and programs.
- Perform accurate analysis of financial trends and budgets to help HBOD as well as the senior executives to increase credibility and authority.
- Implement, improve, and enforce policies and procedures that will increase the financial and operational effectiveness of the Hospital/Clinic.
- Develop and foster effective collaboration between clinical departments, divisions, medical staff leadership, and other affiliated services.
- Provide quality management of healthcare service by regularly the Hospital/Clinic’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase in operating efficiencies.
- Ensure compliance with Group‘s Health standards, local authorities having jurisdiction, and any other regulatory bodies related to the operations of Hospital.
- Act as a spokesman for the Hospital/Clinic.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior experience working in a Medical Corporation, Hospital or Clinic is required.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing and operating a group-level enterprise
- Experience in hospital management or operation or medical professional experience is preferred
- Financial accounting & financial reporting
- Strong leadership ability
- Strategic mindset
- Professional business acumen
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent ability to lead and manage
- Continually drive effective results
- Minimum of University major in Hospital Management, Business Administration.