Dr. Vo Thanh Loc
Specialist Level I Doctor, Head of Pharmacy Department
Dr. Vo Thanh Loc graduated from the Hanoi University of Pharmacy in 2017 with a Bachelor of Pharmacy. Having obtained a Specialist Level I in Pharmacy degree from his alma mater in 2021, Dr. Loc is currently working towards his Specialist Level II in Pharmacy degree. Armed with over 14 years of experience in teaching, research and pharmaceutical activities in universities and hospitals, Dr. Loc is currently serving as the Head of Pharmacy Department at Hoan My Van Phuc 2 Hospital.
Experience: 14 years
- 2009 – 2017: Lecturer, Binh Duong Economics and Technology University
- 2017 – 2020: Medical Information Officer, AstraZeneca Vietnam
- 2020 – Present: Head of Pharmacy Department, Hoan My Van Phuc 2 Hospital
Education & Training:
- 2017: Graduated as Valedictorian with a Bachelor of Pharmacy from Hanoi University of Pharmacy
- 2021: Obtained a Specialist Level I in Pharmacy degree from Hanoi University of Pharmacy
- Received title of “Excellent Teacher” in 2010 – Faculty of Pharmacy – Binh Duong Economics and Technology University.
- Received title of “Excellent Medical Information Officer” in 2018 – AstraZeneca