Dr. Tang Quoc Thinh
Specialist Level I Doctor, Head of Interspecialty Department
Dr. Tang Quoc Thinh graduated from the Military Medical Academy in 1995 as a medical doctor. Dr. Thinh later obtained a Specialist Level 1 in Ophthamology degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City in 2013. With over 28 years of experience in the medical field, Dr. Thinh currently heads the Interspecialty Department at Hoan My Minh Hai General Hospital.
Experience: 28 years
- 1995 – 2018: Therapist, Head of General Planning Department, Center for Prevention and Control of Social Diseases of Ca Mau Province
- 2019 – Present: Therapist,Head of Interspecialty Department, Hoan My Minh Hai Hospital
Education & Training:
- 1995: Graduated from Military Medical Academy as a medical doctor
- 2013: Obtained a Specialist Level 1 degree in Ophthalmology from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City
- Received certification in Looking at the vanguard angle, Ho Chi Minh City Eye Hospital, 2009.
- Received certification in Ultrasound of Ophthalmology, City Eye Hospital. Ho Chi Minh City, 2011.
- Received certification in Retinal tomography using OTC machine, Ho Chi Minh City Eye Hospital, 2015.
- Received certification in Market – application of automatic market meter Humphrey and FDT in clinical diagnosis, 2015.