Dr. Dao Thien Tu
Specialist Level I Doctor, Head of Functional Exploration Department
Dr. Dao Thien Tu graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City, as a medical doctor in 1993. He later obtained a Specialist Level 1 in Internal Medicine degree from the Hanoi Medical University in 2007. Dr. Tu takes pride in constantly improving his medical expertise as he has received numerous certifications including those in gastrointestinal endoscopy and endoscopic treatment. With over 29 years of experience, Dr. Tu currently heads the Functional Exploration Department at Hoan My Minh Hai General Hospital.
Experience: 29 years
- 1994 – 2018: Physician, Ca Mau General Hospital
- 2018 – Present: Physician, Head of Functional Exploration Department, Hoan My Minh Hai General Hospital
Education & Training:
- 1993: Graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City as a medical doctor
- 2007: Obtained a Specialist Level 1 in Internal Medicine degree from Hanoi Medical University
- Received certification in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Cho Ray Hospital, 2009.
- Received certification in Endoscopic Treatment, Cho Ray Hospital, 2011.
- Received certification in Update on endoscopic diagnosis and treatment techniques, Cho Ray Hospital, 2013.
- Received certification in Strategies for monitoring precancerous lesions and early gastric cancer diagnosis, HCM City College of Medicine, 2014.
- Received certification in Updating new techniques in gastrointestinal endoscopy.