Dr. Pham Van Duc
MSc., Doctor, Head of Department of Traditional Medicine-Rehabilitation
Dr. Pham Van Duc graduated from the Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy in 2007 as a medical doctor. He obtained Master’s degree in Rehabilitation from Hanoi Medical University in 2012. Dr. Duc has been working at Hoan My ITO Dong Nai Hospital since 2014. As Head of the Department of Traditional Medicine – Rehabilitation, Dr. Duc is trusted by many patients thanks to his solid expertise and experience with specialised certifications in musculoskeletal treatment; advances in geriatric rehabilitation; joint pain relief; the diagnosis and treatment of shoulder pain; rehabilitation after arthroscopic knee surgery; and the treatment of tendon diseases based on the pathogenesis. Dr. Duc is also known as a dedicated doctor, who is always devoted to and loved by his patients.
Experience: 16 years
- 2008 – 2014: Doctor of Physiotherapy – Rehabilitation, Hue central hospital
- 2014 – Present: Doctor of Physiotherapy – Rehabilitation – Hoan My ITO Dong Nai hospital
Education & Training:
- 2007: Graduated from Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy as a medical doctor
- 2012: Graduated from Hanoi Medical University with a Master’s degree in Rehabilitation
- Received certification inTechniques for intra-articular injection and injection for treatment of tendonitis, 2016.
- Received certification in Update diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disease, 2018
- Received certification in Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic pain.