Dr. Nguyen Van Doan
MSc., Doctor, Head of Department of Otorhinolaryngology
Dr. Nguyen Van Doan has more than 13 years of experience in the field of Otorhinolaryngology. In addition, Dr. Doan has continuously completed advanced training courses in the specialised field of otorhinolaryngology through courses and participation in specialised scientific conferences. Dr. Doan currently holds the position of Head of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology at Hoan My Dong Nai International Hospital.
Experience: 13 years
- 2010 – 2013: Doctor, Dong Nai Provincial General Hospital.
- 2016 – 2022: Doctor, Thong Nhat Dong Nai General Hospital.
- 2022 – Present: Doctor in Otorhinolaryngology, Head of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology at Hoan My Dong Nai International Hospital.
Education & Training:
- 2015: obtained a Master’s degree at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh City.
- Received certification in Updated general medical knowledge on the diagnosis and treatment. of Otorhinolaryngological disorders during the Covid-19 period (2022).
- Received certification in National Conference on Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery XXIV (2021).
- Received certification in Training on the treatment of wounds during the pandemic (2021).
- Received certification in Clinical experience in wound treatment (2021).
- Received certification in Annual Otolaryngology Conference 2021 – Specialised training: “Updating current issues in the practice of Otorhinolaryngology during the Covid-19 period. Endoscopic surgery for sinusitis: important considerations and advanced techniques” (2021).
- Received certification in Annual Otorhinolaryngology Conference 2021 – Updating knowledge on Otorhinolaryngology and general medicine (2021).
- Received certification in Otorhinolaryngology and Audiology Conference 2020 (2020).
- Received certification in National Conference on Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery XXIII (12020).
- Received certification in Annual Sinus Conference 2020. Theme: New issues in the diagnosis and treatment of Sinusitis (2021).