Dr. Tran Bich Hop
MSc., Doctor, Head of Laboratory Department
Dr. Tran Bich Hop has dedicated 36 years to the field of laboratory testing. Together with the laboratory department, Dr. Hop has successfully established a quality management system in Hoan My Dong Nai International Hospital that met the ISO 15189:2012 standard in May 2021. In June 2021, the hospital became the first private medical facility in Dong Nai province to perform real-time PCR testing that met Ministry of Health standards. Dr. Hop currently holds the position of Head of the Laboratory Department at the hospital.
Experience: 36 years
- 2021 – Present: Head of the Laboratory Department Hoan My Dong Nai International Hospital
Education & Training:
- Received certification in Biological safety
- Received certification HIV/AIDS testing counseling
- Received certification Infection control 2020
- Received certification External Quality Assessment (EQA)
- Received certification Quality management of biochemical and immunological testing using Tosoh Japan’s fluorescent enzyme immunoassay technology
- Received certification CME KSNK training 2019
- Received certification Hospital management
- Received certification Management capability for middle-level managers
- Received certification Management of equipment, chemical supplies, and biological products.