Dr. Tran Van Thuyen
Specialist Level I Doctor, Head of Surgery Department
Dr. Tran Van Thuyen graduated as a medical doctor in 2007. He later obtained his Specialist Level 1 in Orthopaedic Trauma degree in 2012. With over 17 years of experience in the field of orthopaedic trauma, Dr. Thuyen currently heads the Department of Surgery in Vinh International Hospital.
Experience: 17 years
- Head of Surgery Department of Vinh International Hospital.
- Head of Upper Extremity Department, Nghe An Orthopedic Hospital
Education & Training:
- Graduated as a medical doctor in 2007.
- Obtained a Specialist Level 1 in Orthopaedic Trauma degree in 2012.
- Received Certificate of arthroscopic knee surgery.
- Received Certificate of Hand Surgery – Arthroscopy class.
- Received Certificate of training in arthroscopic knee and shoulder training.
- Received Certificate in the management of pelvic fractures – supraspinatus and basics in ankle surgery.