Dr. Tran Van Hien
Specialist Level I Doctor, Deputy Head of Department of Emergency Medical Examination
Dr. Tran Van Hien graduated from the Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy in 2014 as a general doctor. He later obtained a Specialist Level I in Emergency Medicine degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh City in 2018. Dr Hien also holds numerous specialised certificates, such as: managing acute stroke and cerebral infarction, managing gastrointestinal bleeding due to portal hypertension, preventing atherosclerotic heart disease, comprehensive evaluation and management of type 2 diabetes patients to protect renal and cardiac function, and optimising stroke and blood filtration processes. He has been known as one of the top experts in emergency medicine, having helped many patients overcome critical conditions such as septic shock and drug overdose, among others. Dr. Hien is currently the Deputy of the Department of Emergency Medical Examination at Hoan My ITO Dong Nai hospital.
Experience: 9 years
- 2011 – 2015: Doctor, Thong Nhat General Hospital
- 2016 – present: Doctor, Hoan My ITO Dong Nai Hospital
Education & Training:
- 2011: Graduated from Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy as a medical doctor
2012: Obtained a Specialist Level 1 in Emergency Resuscitation degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Received certification in Emergency treatment of ischemic stroke, 2019
- Received certification in Management of upper gastrointestinal bleeding due to portal hypertension 2019
- Received certification in Preventive treatment of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease – latest update from AHA-/ACC
- Received certification in Comprehensive assessment and management of patients with type 2 diabetes for early protection of cardiac-renal function, 2020
- Received certification in Optimizing the stroke process, 2019
- Received certification in Purifying the body’s blood, 2012