Dr. Tran Thi Hoai Thu
Specialist Level I Doctor, Deputy Head of Cardiology-Endocrinology Department
Dr. Tran Thi Hoai Thu graduated from the Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy as a medical doctor in 2011. She later obtained her Specialist Level 1 in Internal Medicine degree from her alma mater in 2022. Since 2011, Dr. Thu has been working as a doctor at Hoan My Minh Hai General Hospital, and currently serves as the Deputy Head of the Cardiology-Endocrinology Department.
Experience: 12 years
- 2011 – Present: Doctor, Hoan My Minh Hai General Hospital
Education & Training:
- 2011: Graduated from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy as a medical doctor
- 2022: Obtained a Specialist Level 1 degree in Internal Medicine from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Received certification in Cardiology, Cho Ray Hospital, 2012.
- Received certification in Echocardiography – Vascular, Cho Ray Hospital, 2013.