Dr. Nguyen Van Thinh
External Medicine doctor
Dr. Nguyen Van Thinh graduated from the Hue Medical University in 1991 as a medical doctor. He later earned his Master’s Degree in Medicine from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City in 2006. Dr. Thinh is highly regarded among his peers and his patients for being a dedicated doctor who constantly strives to improve his medical knowledge and expertise. He stays up-to-date with the latest advances in his field to provide the best possible care to his patients, realising his objectives of helping patients overcome their illness in a quick and effective manner.
Experience: 30 years
- 1993 – 2005: Doctor, General Surgery and Neurosurgery, Ba Ria Vung Tau Province Hospital.
- 2005 – 2009: Deputy Head of General Surgery Department, Ba Ria Vung Tau Province Hospital.
- 2010 – 2017: Head of Neurosurgery Department, Ba Ria Vung Tau Province Hospital.
- 2018 – 2019: Doctor, Neurosurgery and General Surgery, Hospital of Shingmark Medical University Dong Nai.
- 2019 – Present: Doctor, Van Phuc 1 Clinic (Hoan My Binh Duong Clinic).
Education & Training:
- 1991: Graduated from the Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy as a medical doctor.
- 2006: Obtained Master’s degree in Medicine from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Received certification in Neurosurgery at Cho Ray Hospital
- Received certification in Advanced Neurosurgery at Cho Ray Hospital
- Received certification in Hospital Management at the Institute of Public Health Hygiene