Dr. Nguyen Ngoc Bao Long
Master of Doctor, Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Nguyen Ngoc Bao Long has more than 15 years of experience in Cardiovascular – Thoracic surgery including congenital heart surgery, heart valve surgery, peripheral artery surgery, lung tumor, mediastinal tumor, pleural pathology. Dr. Long is currently the Chief Executive Officer at Hoan My Binh Duong Hospital.
Experience: 15 years
- 2013 – 04/2011: Doctor, General Surgery Department, Hoan My Saigon Hospital
- 11/2011 – 4/2017: Doctor, Department of Cardiology – Thoracic Surgery and also the Head of General Planning Department, Hoan My Saigon Hospital
- 04/2017 – Present: Chief Executive Officer, Hoan My Binh Duong Hospital
Education & Training:
- 2015: Graduated BA in English, Danang University
- 2000: Graduated as a General Doctor, Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Graduated with a Master of Medicine in Thoracic Cardiology from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy and study abroad intensively in thoracic cardiology in Thailand.
- Received certification in Hospital Management – Ho Chi Minh City Institute of Public Health issued in 2014.
- Received certification in Master of Health Administration by IHLM – Oxford UK
- Received certification in Thoracic Surgery – University of Medicine and Pharmacy Hospital level 2008
- Received certification in Cardiac Surgery – Cho Ray Hospital 2012
- Received certification in the SEP module of the Postgraduate Continuing Education Program in Vascular Pathology: Chronic Superficial Vein Disease and Aesthetic Veinology – University Hospital of Medicine and Pharmacy, 2007
- Participate in implementation, guidance and publication of more than 20 scientific articles.