Dr. Ngo Van Den
Specialist Level I Doctor, Paediatrics Department
Dr. Ngo Van Den graduated from the Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy as a medical doctor in 2008. He later obtained a Specialist Level 1 in Paediatrics degree from his alma mater in 2017. Dr. Den is well-acquainted with paediatrics-related medical knowledge as he strives to constantly upgrade his skills and expertise. He has had numerous certifications and training including those in advanced paediatric emergency as well as paediatric resuscitation.
Experience: 15 years
- 2008: Therapist, Dam Doi General Hospital
- 2009 – 2019: Doctor, Ca Mau Obstetrics and Paediatrics Hospital
- 2020 – Present: Doctor, Hoan My Minh Hai General Hospital
Education & Training:
- 2008: Graduated from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy as a medical doctor
- 2017: Obtained a Specialist Level 1 degree in Paediatrics from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Received certification in Diagnosis and treatment of dengue fever in children, Children’s Hospital I, 2009.
- Received certification in Emergency practice – Paediatric resuscitation, Children’s Hospital I, 2009.
- Received certification in Advanced paediatric emergency, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City, 2017.