Dr. Hoang Minh Chuong
Specialist Level I Doctor, Internal Medicine
Dr. Hoang Minh Chuong graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City in 1986. He later earned a Specialist Doctor 1, General Internal Medicine certificate from his alma mater. With over 39 years of experience, Dr. Chuong is best known for his selfless dedication to ensuring his patients’ wellbeing and safety. Dr. Chuong has also accumulated decades of experience in emergency treatment and resuscitation, having served in numerous emergency departments throughout his career.
Experience: 39 years
- 1984: Doctor, emergency treatment and resuscitation of Tay Ninh Rubber Hospital
- 1990 – 1991: Head of Tay Ninh Rubber Union General Clinic and in charge of emergency resuscitation
- 1994: Director of Tay Ninh Rubber Medical Center, Doctor, emergency resuscitation department
- 2015 – 2017: Doctor, Paediatrics, Go Vap Hospital.
- 2017 – Present: Doctor, Hoan My Binh Duong Clinic
Education & Training:
- 1986: Graduated with a degree in Medicine (Preliminary Specialization in General Internal Medicine) from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City
- 1988 – 1990: Studying and working at Cho Ray Hospital, Doctor of Internal Medicine.
- 1998: Obtained Specialist Level 1 in General Internal Medicine degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City
- Received certification in Basic Cardiovascular First Aid at Cho Ray Hospital