Dr. Dao Ngoc Anh
Specialist Level I Doctor, Head of Infection Control Department
Dr. Dao Ngoc Anh currently heads the Infection Control Department at Hoan My Dong Nai International Hospital and has more than 7 years of experience in the field. To protect the safety of patients and medical personnel and lower the risk of infection, Dr. Anh oversees the organisation, designing, implementing, and application of systems of regulations, guidelines, and professional procedures on infection control.
Experience: 7 years
- 2016 – 2018: Deputy Head, Department of Infection Control, La Gi Regional General Hospital
- 2019 – Present: Head of Infection Control Department, Hoan My Dong Nai International Hospital
Education & Training:
- 2016: Graduated as a medical doctor (Preventive Medicine) from Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 2023: Obtained a Master in Hospital Management from University of Public Health
Conducted the following Scientific Research:
- Pham Hieu Nghia, Dao Ngoc Anh (2016), “Study on the prevalence of hepatitis B virus infection in pregnant women who visit La Gi Regional General Hospital, Binh Thuan province from March to September 2016”.
- Dao Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Thi Xuan Tho (2017), “Survey on satisfaction of inpatients at La Gi Regional General Hospital, Binh Thuan Province in 2017”.
- Pham Hieu Nghia, Dao Ngoc Anh (2017), “Study on hospital infections at La Gi Regional General Hospital, Binh Thuan Province in 2017”.
- Dao Ngoc Anh, Pham Thi Thu Huyen, Nguyen Thi Hien (2019), “Building an application to monitor surgical site infections at Dong Nai International Hospital”. Chairman-Journal of Practical Medicine 64th Year No. 11 (1116) 2019 Page 149.
- Dao Ngoc Anh, Le Thi Cam Chau (2020), “Study on the situation of multi-drug resistant bacteria and compliance with isolation of patients infected with multi-drug resistant bacteria at Dong Nai International Hospital in 2020” – Chairman – Journal of Practical Medicine Year 66 November – special issue Volume 496 Page 255.
- Dao Ngoc Anh (2021), “Study on the rate of surgical site infection and adherence to surgical site infection prevention in clean – clean surgical patients at Dong Nai International Hospital in 2021”.
- Dao Ngoc Anh (2022), “Survey on knowledge of medical staff on medical waste management and some related factors at Hoan My Dong Nai International Hospital in 2022”