Dr. To Anh Kiet
Specialist Level I Doctor, Head of Examination Department
Dr. To Anh Kiet graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City as a medical doctor in 1996. He later obtained a Specialist Level 1 in Internal Medicine degree from the Hanoi Medical University in 2008. With a wealth of experience accumulated at various medical facilities such as Ca Mau Department of Health and Ca Mau Center for Prevention and Control of Social Diseases, Dr. Kiet is highly regarded among his peers and patients for his medical expertise and professional skills. He currently heads the Department of Examination at Hoan My Minh Hai General Hospital.
Experience: 27 years
- 1996 – 2008: Doctor, Ca Mau Center for Prevention and Control of Social Diseases
- 2008 – 2018: Doctor, Head of Training Department, Ca Mau Medical College
- 2018 – 2021: Doctor, Deputy Head of Financial Planning Department, Ca Mau Department of Health
- 2021 – Present: Doctor, Head of Examination Department, Hoan My Minh Hai General Hospital
Education & Training:
- 1996: Graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City as a medical doctor.
- 2008: Obtained a Specialist Level 1 in Internal Medicine degree from Hanoi Medical University.
- Received certification in General Ultrasound, Ca Mau Medical College, 2009.