Dr. Phan Thanh Nam
Specialist Level I Doctor, Head of Orthopaedic Surgery Department
Dr. Phan Thanh Nam has been working as the Head of Orthopedic Surgery Department at Hoan My ITO Dong Nai Hospital since 2016. He graduated from the Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy in 2004 as a medical doctor. After completing his formal training, he continued his education by attending a postgraduate course in endoscopic surgery techniques and obtained a Specialist Level I in Orthopaedics and Traumatology degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City in 2012. Additionally, he holds other professional certificates such as Joint Replacement Surgery (2018) and Hospital Management (2020). Orthopaedics and traumatology require a high degree of precision and caution during the examination and treatment process. Through his dedication and skill, Dr. Nam has successfully performed numerous surgeries of varying complexities, helping patients recover their mobility and function. Particularly, with his gentle and caring approach to patient care, he consistently receives positive feedback from his patients after their treatment.
Experience: 19 years
- 2014 – 2016: Orthopaedic Trauma Doctor, Tam Tri Saigon General Hospital
- 2016 – present: Head of Orthopaedic Surgery Department, Hoan My ITO Dong Nai Hospital
Education & Training:
- 2004: Graduated from Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy as a medical doctor
- 2012: Graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City, with a Specialist Level 1 in Orthopaedics and Traumatology degree
- Number of successful surgeries in 2022 : 615
- Received certification in Postgraduate training – arthroscopic surgery – Course 12, 2011.
- Received certification in Replacement surgery technique, 2018
- Received certification in Hospital Management, 2020.