Dr. Ha Nguyen Minh Quang
MSc., Doctor, Head of Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ha Nguyen Minh Quang graduated from the Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy in 2007 with a Bachelor of Medicine degree. He later obtained a Master’s degree in Surgery in 2011 from his alma mater. With over 15 years of experience in the field of orthopaedics, Dr. Quang is best known for his deep medical expertise in areas of orthopaedic and neurologic trauma surgery, external trauma, neurology, joint replacement, arthroscopy, and hand surgery.
Experience: 15 years
- Present: Head of Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Hoan My Da Nang Hospital
Education & Training:
- 2007: Graduated from Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy with a Bachelor of Medicine degree
- 2011: Graduated from Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy with a Master of Surgery degree
- Attended courses on joint replacement, arthroscopy, hand surgery, and AO bone fixation.
- Hospital Management Certificate, Institute of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, Hanoi Medical University (2020)
- Continuous training certificate: Pre-vaccination screening and monitoring, management of post-vaccination reactions (24 hours) (2021)