Dr. Luong Tu Hai Thanh
MSc., Doctor, CEO - Hospital Director, Chief Medical Officer
As a General Surgeon who has worked in many large hospitals in Vietnam, Dr. Luong Tu Hai Thanh has successfully performed thousands of difficult and complex surgeries, particularly in the fields of thoracic and vascular surgery over the course of his 42-year career.
Experience: 42 years
- 2015 – Present: Director and Medical Director of Vinh International Hospital.
- 2010 – 2015: Deputy Medical Director – Medical Director of Vu Anh Hospital and Head of the Department of Surgery.
- 2001 – 2010: Deputy Medical Director and Head of the Department of Surgery at Ho Chi Minh City Post Office Hospital.
- 1991 – 2001: Doctor of Gastrointestinal Surgery and Instructor at the Department of Surgery at Chợ Rẫy Hospital, Faculty of Surgery at Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 1983 – 1991: Doctor of Emergency Gastrointestinal Surgery and Instructor at the Department of Surgery at Hanoi University of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Completed a Residency Programme in Internal Medicine at Viet Duc Hospital
- Obtained a Specialist Level 1 degree & Master’s degree in Chest Surgery and Cardiology from Cho Ray Hospital
- Certificate in Basic Surgery and Cosmetic Plastic Surgery