TOTAL REWARD SENIOR MANAGER
- Lead the development and implementation of Total Rewards Plans and Policies, managing implementation against agreed corporate timeframes, budget and reporting against agreed performance measures.
- Do the official or desk survey/research about remuneration/benefits, coordinates in rewards planning processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development.
- Design, propose and deploy compensation and benefits structures and policies (salary/bonus/benefits policies & structures, grading system, job evaluation system etc.) aligned with the Hoan My’s strategy, culture and values.
- Work and co-operate Hospital HR team and with Finance team in managing manpower cost, including budget planning, tracking, controlling and reports.
- Manage Payroll Center and ensure payroll payment process in terms of adherence, compliance, accuracy and on time.
- Manage related HR data, provide data, monitor and report MIS/metrics of manpower cost and HR Expenses periodically and on demand.
- Manage leads and develops capability of the C&B Team in corporate and hospitals.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ years of experience in compensation and benefits or human resources.
- Relevant work experience in designated compensation and benefits discipline(s).
- Strong in HRM system, framework.
- Ability in consulting/coaching/leadership role.
- Solid knowledge in multiple aspects of compensation (base pay, long-term incentive programs, annual incentive programs and reward and recognition programs).
- Ability to drive for results and achieve goals through direct/indirect influence.
- Strong analytical & numeric skills and proficient in major software especially Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources.
- Certified Compensation Professional designation is a plus.