STRATEGIC SOURCING MANAGER
- The position is primarily in charge of all procurement activities for project(s) to ensure that the project is executed according to approved budget, quality, and schedule while ensuring the compliance of all procurement activities to Group Procurement Policy and SOPs.
- Represent the Procurement Department to work with stakeholders during all phases of the project life cycle including but not limited to Planning, Procurement, Execution, and Closeout.
- Lead all project procurement activities including but not limited to defining project procurement strategy/plan, supplier/contractor pre-qualifications, conducting tender via RFP process, managing the contract and supplier performance during project execution, managing project change requests, and monitoring all project procurement-closeout activities.
- Support stakeholders in defining the scope of work, budgeting, and other project-related activities.
- Be in charge of completing Project Reports on a regular basis and represent Procurement in attending regular and/or ad-hoc project meetings to provide project progress updates or resolve project-related issues.
- Be in charge of other duties as assigned by the Group Procurement Manager including but not limited to Capex and Opex purchases to support normal operations as needed
Project Procurement strategy and execution plan
- Work with stakeholders during the planning phase to build up procurement strategy and plan
- Get approval from management on the Project Procurement Strategy/Plan and any changes later
Conduct RFP and manage according to policies/SOPs while delivering per the required project schedule
- In charge of RFP timeline to meet project required schedule.
- Manage all negotiations to meet the project cash-out plan.
- Ensure all procurement processes are conducted according to policies/SOPs and recorded appropriately.
- Represent Procurement in all Project updates.
- Manage and resolve project issues/changes together with stakeholders.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 5 years of experience in Capex and Construction procurement.
- Understanding of construction practice and community in Vietnam.
- Experience in healthcare Capex purchases is a plus.
- Understand Project Management and project matrix organization.
- Excellent change management.
- Negotiation and influencing.
- Result-oriented mindset.
- Critical thinking and being proud in doing his/her works.
- Being a professional buyer.
- Proficient English skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Construction/Engineering.