REGIONAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER
This position is responsible for all aspects of the compliance program for the assigned regional business units within Hoan My Group, including promoting an ethical business culture, ensuring effective compliance risk management controls & processes are in place, monitoring and oversight of the first line of defense and ensuring awareness of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
General Management and deliver leadership:
- Discharge and lead the implementation of HM Group Compliance initiatives within the regional area BU (Hoan My Hospital/Clinic).
- Work closely with the BU departments and other HMC functions, facilitating risk management at the BU site and ensuring business is conducted in the highest compliant and ethical manner.
- Monitor & supervise the implementation of the compliance training program in the regional BU to ensure effective implementation of the HM Group Compliance dashboard and deliver and track training to ensure 100% completion.
- Provide compliance counseling to the regional area BU on a wide range of matters relating to anti-corruption and healthcare industry codes and standards, and local legal requirements, as well as promoting compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and codes to the highest standards of integrity.
- Support the development and roll-out of Group Compliance policies, procedures, and dashboards to support the implementation of compliance projects and provide guidance, information, and education on compliance-related matters.
- Perform CoI (conflict of interest) checks where necessary and take coordinate with relevant BU departments to investigate the risk and report to the Group Compliance Office.
- Investigate non-compliance incidents or whistleblower cases at the BU follow up with an action plan and ensure the case is monitored until closed.
- Responsible for driving awareness of the importance of compliance and identifying areas of compliance vulnerability and risk (assessment) and proposing plans to prevent and detect conduct of no-compliance with Hoan My Group’s policies and standards, industry codes, and the law and undertake corrective actions to resolve Compliance-related issues arising within the regional BU.
- Support the establishment of lines of communication to facilitate the reporting of potential compliance issues, including management of the Whistlbeblower channel.
- Conduct or participate in internal investigations of allegations of potential violations of Hoan My policies or the law, at the direction Group Compliance Director.
- Support and oversee Hoan My’s third-party due diligence policies, procedures, and systems.
- Ensure BU (hospital/clinic) management is updated regularly on compliance activities and on all relevant compliance issues.
- Conduct routine monitoring and periodic risk assessments of business activities, in coordination with the Group Compliance Director.
Key Performance Area:
- Learn, update, and comply with labor rules, codes of conduct, regulations, and procedures of the hospital.
- Participate in the implementation of capacity improvement projects throughout the hospital along with other departments and functional areas.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- A 3 – 5 years working experience in compliance and internal control roles in healthcare is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of risk assessment and internal control framework.
- Strong judgment, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively to achieve business objectives without compromising compliance or regulatory imperatives.
- Strong strategic and analytical capability balanced with innovative, independent thinking and readiness to be hands-on to drive success/impact.
- A dynamic and resilient individual with the demonstrated ability and confidence to make decisions and influence senior management, persuade, and build consensus across the business and functions.
- Strong Interpersonal skills – ability to influence and motivate people toward difficult goals, and occasionally manage challenging conversations.
- Energetic, proactive, and self-starter with an open and approachable communication style.
- Ability to assess business issues and risks in a rapidly changing environment, and provide solutions.
- Project management – plan, manage, and deliver results within deadlines.
- Have experience in implementing and developing Policies and processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Vietnamese (mother tongue).
- Ability to travel or relocate for work at regional BU.
- Energetic and passionate about the healthcare industry
- Business acumen
- Resource utilization
- Excellent result oriented
- Leading change
- Ethics & values; integrity, fairness & transparency
- Budget responsibility
- Authority/Decision-Making Level
- Supervisory Responsibility
- Bachelor Finance & Accounting Degree, CFE or CIA is a plus.