MASTER DATA MANAGER
This role is responsible for Master Data Manager
- Master Data Manager responsibilities include processing employee data, producing HR-related reports and ensuring compliance with relevant local and national regulations.
- Manage Data Governance and ensure data integrity and improve data management process.
Master Data Management
• Support the validation and updating of employee data for whole Hoan My Group onto HR Systems.
• Management for day-to-day operations for the HR Data Management
• Administration, analysis and tracking of system access requests for HRIS (Recruitment Management, Performance Management, Orgchart Management, Payroll Management,..).
• Lead projects to identify, correct and re-engineer HR processes to ensure quality data
• Lead mass data change projects and processes
• Conduct data audits and data cleansing projects to minimize data errors on integrations.
• Providing leadership in data management activities such as designing data models or developing new data management practices.
• Ensuring that data is accurate by conducting audits and identifying trends that may indicate problems with data quality
• Ensuring that data is available when needed by creating backups of existing data sets and storing them in another location.
• Identifies and recommends updates to HR processing software, systems, and procedures.
• Design, develop and amend relevant MIS reports in accordance with strategic business objectives
• Create automated dashboards to reduce the repetitive efforts
• Provide suggestions and recommendations based on data trends
• Continually keep performance metrics under review to ensure that current measures are both relevant and accurate
• Implement and oversee the daily operation of our HR Information Systems
• Maintain optimal function of the organizations internal HR information services systems, which may include database management, customization, development, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
• Install, implements, modifies, and upgrades software and applications to meet changing business and technology.
• Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR employees.
• Collaborate with executive leadership and HR staff to identify needed improvements and enhancements to information services and databases; recommends and implements solutions.
• Design manuals and document data processing procedures
• Generate ad-hoc reports (for example, reports on turnover, total employee costs and benefits)
Perform other tasks assigned by the direct manager based on business requirements.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Required Background, Soft Skills and Mindset
• Bachelor or equivalent, 5 years of experience in the HR field and C&B is advance. If have health care experience will be on advantage.
• Strong in understanding Vietnam’s labor code
• Experience in HR projects and significant business mindset in terms of workforce management.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Hands-on experience with HR database administration
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and other HR software in market
• Regularly update labor law and make sure that all HR services are complying.
• Excellent result oriented
• Leading change
• Expert in Ms. Office (excel) and be advance if can work with Power PI
• Ethics & values; integrity, fairness & transparency.
• Smart professional appearance
• Good health / attendance record