GROUP RADIOLOGY AND APPLICATION MANAGER
As a Group Radiology and Application Manager, the job holder have responsibilities to manage the daily operations and develop, implement, and monitor plan for patient care services in the Radiology Units.
- Plan and implement the overall diagnostic imaging policies, procedures, and services across all healthcare facilities.
- Assess the quality of patient care and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other departments.
- Manage staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management. Oversee scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and student engagements.
- Oversee the monitoring of departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts, and vendor relations.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with federal, state, and local agencies
- Participate in quality activities and accreditation to ensure standards are met
- Maintain established productivity standards and supply expense metrics. Accountable for monthly reporting departmental variances, budget, FTE, and expense variances with associated action plans.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in radiology management and healthcare application management.
- English proficiency is highly required.
- In-depth knowledge of radiology department operations, radiology equipment, and imaging modalities is essential.
- Proficiency in managing healthcare applications, particularly PACS and RIS systems. Familiarity with Electronic Health Records (EHR) and other healthcare IT systems is preferred.
- Proven experience in leading and managing teams, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify and address operational and technical challenges, with a proactive and solution-oriented approach.
- Familiarity with relevant healthcare regulations, including HIPAA and other privacy laws, as well as accreditation requirements related to radiology services.
- Strong project management skills to plan, execute, and monitor initiatives related to radiology and application implementation.
- Ability to analyze data and performance metrics to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of radiology services and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Radiologic Technology, Healthcare Information Management, Health Informatics, or a related field is required.
- A Master’s degree in a related major will be considered a plus.