- Developing, implementing and managing retention-marketing tactics to deliver increased purchase frequency and value to meet business objectives.
- Analyzing data from retention marketing campaigns and reporting performance insights to recommend improvements.
- Planning, managing and negotiating multiple digital campaigns with third parties where necessary.
- Optimizing email and automated communication flows, developing new flows to make best use of insights in timing, targeting and content.
- Building and managing campaigns with messaging to customers or clients customized according to lifecycle stage and engagement level.
- Developing creative briefs and assigning to designers and copywriters to create high quality, effective creative assets.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of experience in a CRM role, with proven success in developing and implementing loyalty/CRM strategies.
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player, confident working in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of customer behavior and value drivers in retention models.
- Confidence using email and marketing automation platforms, on-site personalization, as well as SMS and direct mail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with CDP platforms like MoEngage or Insider is a plus.
- Good command of English (both speaking and writing).
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related (or relevant subject).